Wednesday 21 April 2010

A world made out of sweet but never get fat !!!

I adore sweets ..... imagine if the world was made out of sweets ...... what if you get fat ? .... it would be great if you didn't get fat .... i wonder what water would be made out of ........ maybe melted chocolate .......... what if i accidently ate the teacher ? ......... that would be funny .......... i would eat my music teacher .......... she would be made out of gummy bears ...... i might eat myself though .......... i would eat anyone who i hate ........ that would be good !!! I love sweets ! My favourute is fruit pastels . Im drooling now . When i go to school im going to imagine what everything would be made out of . I think i'll do it in maths .
Love to all
xoxox
peace out
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment