Thursday 22 April 2010

Why are little brother are soooo annoying ???

My brother is soooooooo annoying ...... he tries to annoy me at every chance he gets ............. he thinks my buisness is his buisness ........... he's so horrible .................... and embarrissing ........and ugly !!! I hate him.... he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying . If i ever say anything mean to him he repeats the same thing over and over again ...... " mummy ! hanna (me ) called me a rude word ! ............ i dont see the point in brothers .............. mine is such a taddle tail............ if i had to describe him in 3 words they would be ................ annoying ......... taddle tail .............loud ......... those words descibe him perfectly . If i could ask one question to a person who knew everything it would be :
WHY ARE LITTLE BROTHERS SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment